Blocked on FB after trying to share this to groups 🙂 from a “Medical CONSUMER Board” page IDEA.
“An Idea for Improved Ambulances with Algorithms/Automation:
1. Cell phone towers for internet/wifi
2. Build in Likely Asian countries/overseas for Outsourcing (they already do for cars)
3. Outline walls of ambulance with thin sensing machinery
4. Put in algorithm sensing machines which give off readings
5. Use claimed least existing “targeted individual” body homeostasis/sensing technology for usefulness – e.g. Heat maps, barometric pressure, and other readings
6. Flip the pyramid/front line of EMTs who know nothing with high tech, intelligent machines
7. algorithm programs as well during questioning for symptoms, etc, but should sense issues
8. Test in those countries for lower wages, then move to States for final testing
9. Machines which do the typical emergency work – cardio to pulmonary – which actually can be more accurate than the strap on ones or people
10. Likely some robotics ^^
Imagine all the millions they spend now on BS. Sure you could feel you are entering an assembly line, now literally medically, but it is AI/tech/Internet integration.
The “professionals” are now nearly outsourced by machines. Of course some people as well… Try getting that across to medical people and they will resist.
ICUs can also have the automatic integration, as well. No need to worry about checking?! Who knows.
Imagine these sensing algorithms all over…. also algorithms to respond to what is occurring.
Vertical integration can further occur for materials or outsourcing materials. Your medical jobs then are threatened by more intelligent machines.
Applications/computer programs to outsource primary care physicians by self-diagnosing a list of symptoms. They are maybe trying that now… But you don’t need backwards “Watson” to do it.
Good luck trying to integrate that publicly….”
It could be super exciting to make the “medical field” well… non-“medical” and integrated with online, internet, technology. Seriously full of it. Who needs these people. Also, a lot sort of exists now, but used for killing, not for benevolent reasons. Plus, if you tell anyone first-hand experience, then well, your silenced and punished rather severely. Well, imaginations can be free.
But I mean, algorithms are just programs, and they run factors. Anyways, not much support or interest. Then upon that, after this, I got this stupid narcissism.
I am soooo tired by “250 million contract” bullshit #narcisstic people!! They lie like that when they are threatened by ideas and especially, brainiacs!!
I heard nearly the same bullshit number in 2013!!! By other people, though. Apparently, people think that lying is imagined pic.twitter.com/JZTTloguB9
— Christina Taft 🔥🎸🎶 (@XTinaTaft) March 11, 2018
Seriously! In the past, business people funded it all. Now, it’s “unknown” who funds things.
Also, that other person in that class, about the DNA reconstruction and osteoblasts, well imagine beyond that anti-aging to well, many many ways of doing things. I can imagine the bone part. Imagine if I could do research :p…. as the funder/manager/administrator. Who are your administrators?!
HILARIOUS. Well, businesses should step up. No more “laypeople” nonsense. It’s all dumbed down, with that 40+ year old equipment.
Had some terrible experiences after fall 2014, especially January 2015 for almost 2 weeks. ‘Course, it’s basically “illegal” (per say, de facto) to even BEGIN explaining that one. Imagine 24/7 torturous effects on and off, with some severe, then some less. Even traveling through different “air pressures” and ummm bunch of other EXTERNAL things, but not really ever “escaping.” Awwww I can only discuss… dogs or cats. I guess.
Motivationology is great because it’s like super de-programming/reverse training. Aw, I cannot define that, either. I guess I had to put a “label” to what I already knew, plus had to built on it to um, get out of that, zone, so to speak.
Fun stuff!!!Read More