Individualization & Limitless Potential? Strengths, not weaknesses.
I often have ideas, but unable to do anything about them.
There are several problems:
– Imaginary barriers of entry (educational system creates this)
- We need individualism and to focus on people’s talents/strengths, not forcing them to repeatedly do things over and over for decades. Once is enough, or not at all.
- Imagine if the old days of talent and crafting was used in a different way – but with Artificial Intelligence allowing people to skip grades, skip degrees, and not take the classes that they don’t need.
- Levels, I guess… and no need for student debt.
- The hardest part about this is that the system makes profit off of holding people back. Not only a middle class barrier, but also a barrier that keeps the richest at the top in a hierarchy, forcing people below them to learn about guess what – THEIR PRODUCTS, THEIR BUSINESSES, and THEIR THEORIES… not yours.
- Boards, certain ones, and licenses can also be dangerous with limiting potential
- “Behaviorism” – It increases its stranglehold on society everyday. It labels Creatives as “counter work productive” (aka, anti entrepreneurship) and makes certain ideas, lines of people even, extinct.
- Hide or be labeled and limited. More economic slavery. Notice many are anti-status quo or creative.
- The educational system is 250 years old – It’s time for it to be replaced with something better.
- Also AI isn’t “like a human” – all it does is learn from reactions, effects, etc like a machine. The way it’s discussed is wrong, and victimizing.
- NO Entry Exams – just start and go.
- No more lowly “you didn’t do this question right, even though it’s too simple for the big picture” degradation.
Outsourcing, Automation, and AI in medical – remove all those jobs, delightfully.
– Consumers, not laypeople… Consumer Boards
- In 2016 I think, I imagined outsourcing the technology as well from Business to Business INSTEAD to Business to Consumer. Now the people are empowered with their own medical equipment. Everywhere. Then use the technology databases to let people figure it out themselves
- Don’t get me started on how backwards the medical field is, either. It’s archaic and bizarre. But I know that’s also for profitable and controlling purpose.
MATH – MOVE ON:
Stop using 40 year old calculators. Also, who actually has used the “math” they learned in school in REAL LIFE? Likely almost none. Then they degrade us to learn it again, and again, and again. It’s like an endless cycle of destruction. Let the machines ADVANCE with AI and do it.
- Stop forcing students to do it by hand if they can just jump right away into the programming.
- I know controllers get highs from making people feel lessor than them, but this is ridiculous
OUTSOURCING: There’s a huge divide on how to find people. Connect real life, in person, online…
LET THE REAL PEOPLE TALK: Those who actually *want* to make the world a better place with ideas, should talk, not get constantly divided and interrupted by the control freak or boring types. This may mean new organizations that create more advanced quality controls.
Scientific Method: OLD. Actually, qualitative witnessing, observations, first-hand accounts matter also. There are hundreds to thousands of layers for each issue.
THINK LIKE A NETWORK (that all connects and effects), NOT A HIERARCHY. No beginning and no end.
Push technology to EMPOWER, not manipulate. And spread it. It actually pays off more for everyone if they’re empowered instead of controlled downward.
That’s my message of the day (:Read More